Get the right return on your college investment with this guide to schools with excellent “Education ROIs”: A great education with great career prospects at a great price!
College is a major financial investment, and one that too many students enter into blindly. The Princeton Review erases that uncertainty with this guide to colleges and universities where students get the best return on their tuition investment. These schools offer generous financial aid, excellent academics, and valuable career-building experiences for a successful post-college outcome.
Colleges That Will Pay You Back.
• Our top-value picks—chosen based on 40+ data points, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and post-grad salary figures
• Profiles of 200 schools that offer fantastic value, with insight into their career services offerings
Unique Ranking Lists.
• The top 25 schools with the Best Alumni Network, Best Career Placement, Top Financial Aid, and more
• The highest-paying majors and great schools that offer them
Valuable Career Information from PayScale.com.
• Starting and mid-career salary information for graduates of each school
• Percentages of alumni who report having meaningful jobs and who majored in science/technology/engineering/math (STEM) fields